Programs & Services
PAI is a day program offering an array of services and opportunities for adults who want to design lives they love. Find out about our signature programs by viewing the introductory videos below.
PAI People and Services - Organizational Overview
PAI-Commerce - Offering Day Support Services, with an opportunity to work on PAI's work floor
PAI-Linden - Specially Equipped to Serve Higher Need Individuals
PAI-Oakdale - Specially Equipped to Serve Higher Need Individuals
PAI-Parkway - Offering Day Support Services
All four locations offer Remote Services and Employment Services to interested participants.
Customize Your Program:
What services are important to you?
- Community Exploration
- Enrichment Opportunities
- Life Skills Training: Independence, Self-Care, Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Vocational Skill Development
- Job Training Activities
- Job Coaches
- Employment Services
- Community and/or On Site Employment
- Medication Administration
- Personalized Supportive Services
- Music and Pet Therapy
- Technology: iPads, Computers, Smart Boards, Communication Devices, Adaptive Equipment
- Transportation: Newtrax