Become a Business Partner
A variety of business partners support PAI's mission and depend on our skilled work force for quality work.
PAI's work force excels in the quality completion of repetitive tasks that will free up your staff for other jobs and customer relations.
Benefits of Partnering with PAI
- Provide Meaningful Work: We provide meaningful, paid work for our employees that your business will help support.
- Lower Your Costs: We offer competitive bids and match skilled employees to your labor needs.
- Increase Your Staffing Options: Our workers are available for long-term commitments or short-term project assignments.
- Employ a Motivated Staff: Our workers pride themselves on the work they do for clients like you.
- Support Professional Development: Our ongoing skill development classes promote respect for work and co-workers.
Some of the jobs we can complete include:
- Product testing and quality control for local manufacturers.
- Document destruction for corporations and educational institutions.
- Packaging, fulfillment and small assembly for products, printers and publishers.
- Sorting, collating and heat-sealing for local parts companies.
- Cleaning and sweeping local community centers and businesses.
- Stocking shelves and product preparation for major retail stores.
- And much more!
- If the work you need to complete can be done offsite, our 2,000 square foot work floor and warehouse is complete with a loading dock, making it easy for you to transport product. Talented, motivated staff are ready to complete the job.
Contact Kevin Kmetz (612-446-3709 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with your specific needs.